(CPV) – The Ministry of Finance has issued Circular No. 107/2012/TT-BTC guiding the collection, remittance, management and use of charges and fees for management of aquatic product quality, safety and hygiene.
Under this Circular, the charge rate for the first assessment and wide-opening assessment is VND32 million and the charge rate for re-assessment is VND22.5 million.
Fee rates for the management of aquatic product quality, safety and hygiene and fee rates for the grant of certificates for aquatic work remain at the previous level from VND20.000 – 40.000. Specifically, the licensing of import and export of aquatic animals, aquatic animal products and aquatic plants costs VND40.000.Fees for the extension and modification of contents of licenses upon the request of customers is VND20.000, and the fee for the grant of a permit for assay of aquatic animal breed is VND40.000.
Charge- and fee-collecting agencies may retain 85% of the total collected charge and fee amounts to cover expenses for the charge and fee collection, under content of expense amounts specified by law. The remaining of 15 percent shall be remitted into the state budget by charge- and fee-collecting agencies according to the corresponding chapter, category, clause, item and sub-item in the current state budget index.
This Circular takes effect from August 15, 2012./.